DynamicWrapperXAuthor: Yuri Popov
Latest version: 22.214.171.124 (see the note about its installation at the bottom of this page)
OS supported: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (version 126.96.36.199 also Windows 98)
DynamicWrapperX is an ActiveX component that you can use in scripts (JScript, VBScript, etc) to call:
- functions exported by DLL libraries (in particular Windows API functions) (>>);
- any functions whose address in memory you know (>>);
- functions whose machine code (in the form of a hex string) you have (>>).
- call a script function from an external function (callback) (>>);
- read and write numbers from/to memory directly (>>);
- read and write strings in arbitrary encoding (>>);
- allocate and free memory (>>);
- copy the content of one memory block to another (>>);
- read memory into a hex string and write data from a hex string to memory (>>);
- get a pointer to a string, object, array, or variable (>>);
- get an object by a pointer to it (>>);
- find out the bitness (32 or 64) of the process your script is running in (>>).